Setting up a local cache is easy and must be done from within the PACS viewer. Once you've launched into a study in the PACS viewer please do the following:
- Log into OmniPACS and view any study.
- Click the "Setup" button on the right side of the CHILI interface.
- Select the "Local cache" tab.
- Select a folder on your local machine in the "Destination" section to use as your study cache location.
- Adjust the slider under the "Size" section to set the cache size in MB.
- Click the "Save" button on the bottom.